Rainy Days and Mondays

If you aren’t able to complete the song lyrics of this blog title, you might be too young to be following…but that’s OK. Stick around anyway!




The pictures in this post were taken a few weeks ago on a rainy Sunday. These were actually the second ‘practice’ session with our new camera, but I was really happy with the way they turned out, so I decided to use them. In hindsight, we probably should have taken the pictures before lunch rather than after (again, it was supposed to be practice) but I'm pretty sure I got most of the buffalo sauce off the hem of my dress, and we were just really hungry.

So generally, Sundays equal sweatpants and Netflix. Couple that with a rainy Sunday? Add Ben & Jerry’s. On this particular Sunday, however, we found ourselves completely without food and a gutted kitchen (Hubby’s latest project) so we headed out for brunch. Afterward, we took a walk in a park nearby where these photos were taken. Also, I'll just be real here. ANY excuse at all to wear pink Hunter wellies? I will take it.


I kept the outfit itself pretty basic since the accessories are what make the outfit fun. I also love how the colors in the umbrella match the dress and the boots/bag.
These earrings are a lot of bling, so outside of these, I kept the jewelry to a minimum.



 Thank you so much for reading! Please follow along!

Boots: Hunter / Coach umbrella: Similar / Marc by Marc Jacobs bag: Similar/ Denim dress /Earrings:(Sold out in pink) Teal version here

0 comments:

Post a Comment