Feminine wiles

twin_cities_kitty_fashion

twin_cities_kitty_lace_blue
Add caption

twin_cities_fashion

twin_cities_pink_peonies


Well, let's see. I've got florals, lace, shades of peach, heels...I think this outfit pretty much contains every feminine piece a person could wear at once.

I recently went to the outlet mall and had a religious experience at Ann Taylor and Coach where I purchased just about every piece you see here. I really feel like this outfit is about as quintessentially 'spring' as is possible to be. I also love the different patterns and textures at work here. The skirt is a silkier material, and the florals against the lace give the look texture without being over-the-top. Also, while I love pink and blue together (remember this post?), the softer peach hue seen here leaves a more delicate impression than a bright pink would.

This look, however, is really brought together beautifully (if I may say so) with the accessories. I've been on the hunt for a blue purse for quite awhile, and I love the color, size, cut, and metal details on this one. Best part: it was an outlet find! I found the almost identical current version as well which I linked to below. Also, the ring! I saw this ring and fell in love with it, but it was a little spendier than I would have liked for an adjustable ring. So, I searched high and low for something comparable, and it just isn't out there. This ring is just too unique, so I bit the bullet and am glad I did. It doesn't have a cheap feel to it at all, even though you can bend it to fit your finger.

It's been raining pretty much constantly for the past few days, so I haven't been able to get out for pictures. Hopefully it clears up soon and there will be another post in the next day or two.

Thank you so much for reading! Shop the outfit below, and don't forget to follow along!

Outfit:
Skirt: Ann Taylor outlet, very similar here // Lace top: Ann Taylor outlet, non lace version here // Shoes: Old, almost identical here // Purse: Coach, identical minus metal detail //Ring: Pink Peonies Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment