Highly Waisted












My, my, those are some highly waisted shorts! Yes, yes they are.

Oh, did you think the title was referring to my current state of inebriation in these photos? I'm not wasted! Slightly buzzed at best....

Anyway, the high-waisted trend. I wasn't sure what I thought of this, thanks to Jessica Simpson's debacle with the 'mom jeans' a few years ago, but, I really love these high-waisted button shorts. They have a cute sailor vibe that I played up on here with the striped shirt and shoes. And I just LOVE a good pair of shorts. The ones I am wearing here have pockets (always a bonus) and are really soft and stretchy, so very comfortable.

The photos were taken over at Boom Island in Northeast Minneapolis yesterday. It's a cool spot! It's got river views and city views, so it's a good representation of what Minneapolis is all about. Have I  mentioned how happy I am that summer has finally arrived? Minneapolis' 10,000 lakes/rivers/streams are a LOT more appealing when they aren't frozen. Just sayin'.

Happy Monday! Thank you so much for reading, and don't forget to follow along! Outfit links below.

Outfit: Shorts: Express // Shirt: Forever 21 (old) similar// Shoes: Similar // Bag: Gucci

0 comments:

Post a Comment