Material Girl


















































Since starting this blog and having so many outfit pictures in one place, I’m beginning to realize I am ALL over the place with my fashion choices. One day it’s a pink and flowy sundress, next day it’s business-looking sheath dress, next day neon pants. Then there are days like today where I channel my inner early-80’s Madonna. I really do dress based on my mood. So, I guess based on this logic, one could say I am extremely moody. Hmmmm….
In any case, I love this look. I got these boots a few years ago, and I’ve worn some mix of this outfit numerous times. This is my version of ‘edgy.’ I need ‘edgy’ outfits at times because I have friends that like to do things like go to metal concerts and punk bars. My name is Tiffany and I love pink. ‘Edgy’ ‘metal’ and ‘punk’ are probably the last words anyone would use to describe me, but this is an outfit I would wear for these occasions. I feel like studded boots and leather (no matter how 80’s Madonna-ish) somehow make up for my lack of tattoos and facial piercings. And any excuse to wear these shoes is a win in my book!

Shop the post below. Thank you so much for reading!

Outfit
Denim vest / Similar skirt / Camo Tank / Closest shoes I can find / Michael Kors ring / Coach sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment